Saturday, April 22, 2023

Details About the April Issue of "InD'tale"

 


     Once again, I'm a little behind on this, but I'm happy to announce that the April issue of "InD'tale" is up and ready to be read.  This issue contains article from S.L. Carpenter, Tamara Cribley, Sarah McEachron, and TJ Mackay.  And one from me, which is about some of the odd, disturbing, and wacky guidelines I've encountered while trying to find homes for my various stories over the years.  Additionally, there are interviews with author Susan Stoker (related to Bram?  I hope so) and rising star writer Ryan Jo Summers.  As well as the next chapter of "Pathway to the Gods" from its creator, Julie L. York.  Accompanied by the usual slate of book reviews.  As always, I'm grateful to Publisher/Editor-in-Chief/Founder TJ Mackay, and the rest of the magazine's staff.  The magazine's address is below, and remember, it's free!

                                            http://www.indtale.com

   Finally, as a preview, look for more movie trivia quizzes in the coming months.  The next few will be a famous action movie, and a couple of sci fi/action films, not necessarily in that order.  Stay tuned!








No comments:

Post a Comment