Saturday, October 10, 2026

Morbid Curiosity #11!

 



     I'm very pleased to announce that the 11th issue of Morbid Curiosity is being shipped from the printer and is ready for purchase as a pre-order.  For those that might recall my post on June 6th, 2026, the original 10 issues of Morbid Curiosity were published from 1997-2006.  Publisher/Editor Loren Rhoads then suspended the annual magazine to concentrate on other aspects of her writing career.  But now it's back, after a 20 year hiatus.  I'll start by listing all of the writers who contributed to this issue, and then at the end I'll post links to where you can learn more about the issue, and then get yourself a copy.

Let's begin with the Legacy Contributors.  These are folks who had at least one article in Morbid Curiosity's original 10 issues:

Dana Fredsti

M. Parfitt

William Selby

Me--Paul Stansfield

Brian Thomas


Then there are new contributors.  Some of these writers were also part of "Death's Garden Revisited," which was published back in October of 2022, and I covered on this blog several times that year as well.

Angela Yuriko Smith                 Denise N. Tapscott                 E.M. Markoff

Emerian Rich                             Francesca Maria                    H.E. Roulo

John Palisano                             L.S. Johnson                          Lisa Morton

Marc L. Abbott                          Rena Mason                           Selah Janel

Ally Ngyuen                              Carole Tyrrell                         Carrie Sessarego

David Fitzgerald                        E.S. Magill                             Halcyon Daze

Jessie Kwak                               Josh Wilson                            L.A. Holtzer

Mariah Southworth                    Maureen Zogg                        T. Thorn Coyle


     Additionally, several artists' drawings are featured in this issue.  These artists are:

Dorian Katz

Erik Quarry

Kimberlee Traub

Cassian Luce

Kelly Dwyer

Samantha Orth


     Finally, two folks took the photographs for the front and back cover:

R. Samuel Klatchko and William Selby


     Here is the home page for Morbid Curiosity #11:

       https://lorenrhoads.com/editing/morbid-curiosity-magazine/


     And here is the link to pick up your copy.  I believe it will also be available on Amazon at some later date.
































No comments:

Post a Comment