Friday, November 1, 2013

Coffin Hop Contest Winner Results

         There was a slight change as to how I'm giving out the free copies this year.  Originally I was going to give out prizes to the winner of the two horror trivia quizzes, and then pick one additional winner randomly from all those who commented on any of my Coffin Hop posts.  However, the winner of both quizzes, Jeanette, has graciously indicated that she only wants one prize, so more folks will be able to win something. Therefore,  I chose two winners randomly.  Those people are Christine Verstraete and ringois.  You have the choice of a free copy of either "Dead Reckoning" or "Kaishaku."  I posted blurbs and excerpts for each during the Coffin Hop ("Dead Reckoning" on Sunday, October 27th, and "Kaishaku" yesterday, the 31st), if you'd like to review these before deciding.  I can send you your ebook copies in the following formats:  epub, mobi, prc, pdf, or smashwords.  Please indicate which story you want, and in what format, in an email to:  paulccstansfield@gmail.com          
       So congratulations to the prize winners and I hope everyone enjoyed Coffin Hop 2013.  Thanks one final time to Axel, Julie, all the other participating authors and artists, and every reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment